My Trip to.....

Well… well… like I said. I am slisha crazy. Guess wat! I went for a tour to kulu manali. At least that’s where I was supposed to go. But I landed up somewhere else.
We planned for a 14day trip. I aint too much of a traveler so I had a lotta trouble digesting the fact that we’ll be gone for weeks. But then we did go. On 12th June we took off by plane to hyd and stayed for a few days. We went to Basar on one of those days. And I even got to hang out with a few of IITM hyd junta on one of the days. Then we went to Delhi to directly get on a tour bus. This bus is supposed to take us to Shimla to Manali to Rohtag pass to Kulu to Chandigarh and back to Delhi in 6days.
I missed a point. The bus. Well. I get sick in bus. But I can manage… on plane road. My sis too is shaky with buses. So we went to Shimla by that bus, not plane road, but Ghat road. We were supposed to continue to Manali. But we freaked out and stubborn at that. Soooo… We dropped off in Shimla. Searched high and low, but no accommodation available. So we took a bus down to Chandigarh. Stayed in my dad’s bank guesthouse for 2 days, and in the tour hotel for another two days. And finally joined the tour bus from Chandigarh to Delhi.
So that was the funny part. Aint so funny? I demand you laugh.
Anyway that’s not the end of the trip. We reached Delhi. The next day we went flew to Varanasi. Stayed there for a coupla days. Came back to Delhi. Here I met a blast from the past, an old school friend whom I lost touch for nearly 6 yrs. And finally we flew to hyd where sis flew to Bangalore and we flew to Vizag. And btw… planes make sis sick, and my ears ache.
So basically, by road I get sick, by air my ears split, by train? Well train aint so bad. Except even after I get off it I feel the rhythmic rocking for at least 24 hrs. I never traveled by sea, but I am sure it’ll make me sick.
Not much of a traveler, am I?

Comments

  1. Anonymous8:58 am

    wll thats bcos u misd me.. lolz...m a travlr...hol life i luvd ravelin n meetn nw ppl..makin new frnds as i always do...that re-energises ur soul evey sec...but yup somimes it becomes tugh lik this...4 sure u must tc...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:58 am

    wll thats bcos u misd me.. lolz...m a travlr...hol life i luvd ravelin n meetn nw ppl..makin new frnds as i always do...that re-energises ur soul evey sec...but yup somimes it becomes tugh lik this...4 sure u must tc...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:18 pm

    "with all my poetry and my thoughts kept to myself".

    Is it so?? ;-) Nice blog, xcept the fact tat u need to travel a lot more. :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment