nuthin happening

Life is getting boring… nuthin much to do lately… wake up… bathe… grub… watch TV… check out comp… grub… watch TV… check out comp… grub… internet… crash… occasionally go for a drive… meet up with friends. And ole chums… hmmm… pretty boring…
You know that’s the prob. When my life is interesting and all happening, I jus don have the time to write a blog. And when I do have time to blog, nuthin is happening. Hmmm… may be I shud work on a book I thought of writing. It’s interesting, but a book needs lotta patience. Though deeps says I got lotsa patience I aint too sure of that. I started about 20 books in my life. And I don think anything got even close to half, forget it.
There was one book on my school life, one on my coaching center, and one on a spy, one on 2 friends, one on a murder and revenge, one on extraterrestrial life, one on 5 little girls, one on moody things, one on blind girl, one on… and finally now, one on my 1st year….J
Oh I jus remembered. I owe 2 ppl their testimonials on Orkut. I’ll go write them up instead of writing crap on my blog. Chal… tata…

Comments

Post a Comment