calls n calls....

Anyway… forget abt me off mod coz of wanting to blog crap… so… today was fun… that I stayed at home… but still got a few good phone calls… long but nice to hear an ole friends voice…. An IITian fron hyd called in the morn… nuthin much happening in hyd I guess… and then…yeah a phone call from someone since a loooooooooooooong time…. … my classmate n good friend in intermediate 2 yrs…. Now in engg…. good to hear from her… And nice to hear updates on her life… n everyone else’s we knew back then… discussing ppl n how they changed n how we ‘din change’… hee hee… been good really… a very long phone with the promise of further acquaintance was a nice welcome to my boooooring life… but this weekend is goin waste with my eyes getting checked up…. So … I’ll be seeing my friend soon… n may be others too n all…. Lets hope…. Tata

Comments