met a school teacher lately....

It feels good… wen you meet your old friends right… how does it feel to meet your old school teacher…?? Well… I recently wen to the house of my social science teacher who taught me in class 8,9 n 10… if were pretty close too… one of her fav students that I was… I was really bad at her subject… actually speaking… at school I was bad at only her sub….:P
But she had been jus more than a teacher… you kno.. like the age old phrase…”my friend, philosopher and guide”…. So even wen I din score so well in her papers… she still used to ask me abt my other papers… she realized that social happens to be one of my least fav subjects… but that never bothered… I remember… wen in the 10th pre-boards… I nearly cupped in social… she called me and said… that there is no point trying to ask me to read n read n read… she asked me to write the answer completely… she said I was too lazy to write in the paper too…
She was right you kno… I never really bothered to write all those numerous pages of answers… even a six mark question wud have an at max a page n a half… n everyone else wud ramble on n on… like Rachel… who “rambled on for 18 pages, front n back”…. Friends freaks wud kno wat I am talking abt… well… come on… if it meant so much to Ross and he still “feel asleep”… wud my dear teacher not crash while reading the same old answer over 2 or 3 pages each hajjar times….?? So my answers were always crisp n clear… but I guess I had rambled on in my boards… else I wud have probably cupped…
Me deviating from topic… yea… so… she was really cool and all… wen I was driving with a coupla friends I ran into her at the petrol bunk and she was as excited to see me as I was to see her… we cudnt talk much… so I turned up at her house a few days later… well it was nice… we spoke abt all my old classmates from school n wer they all ended up now… and then I chattered away excitedly abt my new college n hostel n life in gen… and the amazing time I have their… the pain.. the crap… everything… we spoke abt everything… from work to school to college to acads to other activities to politics to news to media to the sundry n the mundane too…
So we had a lot to talk of… and time passed by quickly… and an hour n a half passed… so I had to go… but it sure was a nice day… I’ll keep remembering it for a long time…J

Comments