the world from 4 eyes....:P

Hmmm… funny I must say… but the world looks so diff… I mean… a full day without lenses… I haven’t don that in the past... 6 yrs…?? I think… so this one day… it made me look bak on the past 8 yrs… the history of my eye probs….

I started wearing glasses wen I was in class 5… was abt 9 yrs old… but I took to contact lenses in class 7… wen I was 11 and a half… hmmm… I cud possibly be the youngest kid in the world to take to lenses… ok… at least in India…?? My doc din hesitate a min to set me up with a pair of contacts… but I was apparently too small of age… so I nicked my eye ball once… and blood clotted terribly over my eye… that’s wat the doc said… I never even knew it…it din hurt at all… but my doc din give up on me… made me wear glasses for three days... and then put me bak on track again… never again was I troubled by them... but yea… once I guess I tore them down in class 8… not my fault…
Every two years I got a new pair of lenses… and the power increased as I grew up… and I forgot all abt glasses… I never even kept a set as spare incase something happens to my lenses… so I grew up…and wen I came to IIT… new place… so I thought I need a set of good old spectacles to assist me… so I had a pair of nerdy looking glasses… so I spent 7 n half years wearing lenses… and now that I need a new pair I went for check up… and for some tests… a day prior to the test I was required to stay without lenses…(which meant with glasses… but I din wear them since I never had them for the past 6 yrs… now that I do have… I had to…)
As it seems to me… it was diff… I cudnt do simply things like looking down without the fearing of my glasses falling off… I must say… did I not have this trouble wen I was in class 5… I was much younger then…! Simple day to day activities got disrupted and seemed outta place for me… I have grown so used to lenses… its like wearing nothin… I never feel anything in my eyes and am totally comfortable… jus like all those of you who don have a prob with eyes…. I heard not everyone takes so easily to lenses like I did… I mean… the body rejects any foreign particle… I guess it was because I started at an early age… cud be… or cud be simply because…those dreamy eyes that look towards the stars and ebb out poetry cud jus not be put behind the bars of a spectacle frame… and they put fite for freedom… to sing their song… on a sunny morn

Comments