"Going home"...i think the title should rather be "Leaving IIT for a month"....

my exams are over... celebrations... and i still dint know when i was leaving or where... home was on my mind... no proj... i just wanted to go home... and sleep and wake up to a beautiful city on the sea shore... a city where i grew up... where each road and turning signifies a memory... where every lap on the wave soothes and calls me home...

as the day passed by... i came to know i am going to Bangalore.. my train ticket was booked in seconds and minutes later i was holding my ticket in my hand... whoa... Internet rocks...
so anyway... i got onto thinking what to pack and what to leave... last yr this time... i took everything home.... all my baggage... now... none of us was...so i guess i need not too... meaning... i am gonna come back anyway... that thought hit me... now... i live here... it gave me goosebumps...

and then i washed some clothes which i ain't taking home... and then packed all that i had to... and then cleaned up... all this while watching a beautiful movie... 50 first dates... sounds crazy.. but after i finished watching i realised that i actually watched it earlier... loooong time ago... anyway it was a great movie....
and then i looked at my status msg on gtalk... looked at my orkut acctn... looked at my blog... looked at my comp... my bed... pictures on the wall... my room... and it felt so nostalgic... i mean... i know i am leaving for just a month... but then... it was a MONTH.... and i felt like i was leaving home... for someplace i dint really know... Bangalore... go out have fun they say... go out where... with whom...

for someone like me who is so close to home... i just dint feel like leaving this place...i wanted to stay right here... i wanted to miss my train tomorrow... i realised i love this place.. i still remember when i first came here... my first days i hated it here... cribbed so much... abt ppl.. abt acas... abt work... abt area... abt everything... now i have grown to like it... and then love it.... just 3 sems down.... but it feels to me like... omg i got only 5 sems down the lane.... and then what am i gonna do... how will i ever leave this place... forever.... when i left school after 10th i was like why did it have to be this way... why couldn't it go on.... i wish the same now... i know its just 3 sems n i am off for just 1 month.... it still means a lot to me....

i really wanna go back home... Visakhapatnam... but i cant...not right now.... that's what I've been saying all along.... but now... this very min... i don't wanna leave.... my home

Comments