just another day....

Well... well... one more day passed by... me got up late n went to bed early.. in the little time in between watched two movies and played with Photoshop and designed a coupla dresses... aaand ate a lotta chocolate... so when I was trying to crash last night I thought of all prospective things I cud do today.. Blog a bit... write a story... chk my mails... chat with available ppl... hmmm... btw... those movies I saw... “Morning Raga” which is a beautiful story of lives entangled in music... and “The Librarian” its one of those fantasy movies that I love no matter how old I am... but may be this time I was smarter... this is the third time I am watching and I found two major mistakes in the movie... lemme state them for those who’ve seen it... if you haven’t jus pack this blog.. Coz I cant explain a whole movie now....... so... one is the scene where they have to get a piece of the spear inside the ancient Mayan pyramid-ish thing I dunno what you call it... anyway... they jump on to a glass piece and then they “waltz” their way across the fire tipped arrows.... now how is that?? Did the Mayans know such perfect waltz then? And the second one is at the Buddhist monastery on kailash hill... As far as my knowledge goes kailash hill is not to be climbed protecting the religious beliefs of the localities... so anyway... the has to answer the question of the name of god... now... he says his answer is “ME” and answers it in devnagari lipi... now tell me... don’t you think the answer shud have been “AHAM”....??

Anyway...today is a new day... So here I am blogging... I have nothing to write nothing to say... oh... wait... I cud actually make my blog more creative and productive by putting down my thoughts instead of jus writing crap that goes on daily in my life... so lemme write them down.... but before I let you in on my ideas... lemme warn you... my blogsite address itself states “slishacrazy”... you can agree or disagree with my theories and all suggestions are most welcome.. But jus remember I aint doin my PhD thesis... they are jus thoughts...

One of them has been in my head for long... lemme call it the circle theory of god...

And the other jus popped up in my head while I was answering a question in my hss paper... the question was abt the inter relationship between history and science.

Lemme jus make that a new post...

Comments