Goodbye Cruel World...

[Goodbye Cruel World]
Goodbye, cruel world
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind
Goodbye
- a excerpt from Korn's version of "Another Brick In The Wall"

It's over now, I'm cold, alone
I'm just a person on my own
Nothing means a thing to me
Oh, nothing means a thing to me

It's not a habit, it's cool
I feel alive
If you don't have it your on
the other side
I'm not an addict (maybe that's a lie)
- a excerpt from K's Choice "Not an Addict"

All day staring at the ceiling
Making friends with shadows on my wall
All night hearing voices telling me
That I should get some sleep
Because tomorrow might be good for something
- a excerpt from Matchbox20 "Unwell"


These songs and many more... They may have weird lyrics... But somehow connect...
These songs and many more... Take you to a different level and leave you floating there... (prolly that's what is the meaning of the phrase 'on a high'.. but again I dunno.. I've never been high)...
These songs and many more... Are just perfect and seem written for you on a cold lonely night...
These songs and many more... Seem like the only consolation for a lonely soul when the whole world turns its back on you...
These songs and many more... Also are just songs that you need running in your head continuously for you to exist...
These songs and many more... Are songs with music lyrics and passion.. just like other songs... just songs...
These songs and many more... and many many more...

Comments