Sunday, October 28, 2007

It raINed bRokEN GlASs

the sound of glass crashing... amazing... its the perfect sound for breaking... i felt like breaking glasses on and on... singing:

sitting here in a boring room
just another rainy sunday afternoon
i felt like i wanna break it all
break every damned glass piece in the hall
break them all
just break them all





I was frustrated because the damned thing wouldn't open up. I kept trying every few seconds, hoping that this time it would. Fearing my deepest fears, that I would be the cause of a funeral.

It could be. I could be.

I didn't know what to do. I put on full blast music, a song remixed by a DJ friend of mine - a mix of gasolina and we will rock you
I danced like I had gone mad.
Then went to the hostel gym for the drams practised.
No one arrived.
I couldn't calm down.
So I worked out.
I was dripping of sweat, when it was pouring dark and cold outside.

Yes I calmed down went back to my room and found out.
I was.

I vented out every emotion. Nothing left now. Calm and composed, I went back to my work.

Still singing:

sitting here in a boring room
just another rainy sunday afternoon
i felt like i wanna break it all
break every damned glass piece in the hall
break them all
just break them all

4 comments:

  1. Just break them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do whatever you want but stay clear of my room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anand3:54 pm

    Nice poem. I guess your frustration has reached a level higher than required.

    @above: LOL :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @amrit
    Totally.. but for now.. I need to gear up to break a leg

    @leela
    break your ventilator glass :P

    @anand
    well I kinda changed a few words in lemon tree :P

    ReplyDelete