I Blog, therefor i am

I suddenly feel lucky that I blog. I really am. Every beautiful emotion I have felt, the fun, the laughter, the jokes, the sadness, the tears, the depth of every emotion, has been captured in these words. As I go back and read posts that I wrote an year ago, or may be even six months ago, I feel that emotion so strong and wonder how I've forgotten the feel and thank god that I captured it.

161 posts and still going strong, the day I forget the world this will be my most prized possession whether I continue blogging or not. And I thank my readers for supporting me :)

Comments

  1. Ya sometimes it is fun reading your own posts after a long time .

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya..it is a pot full of different emotions..and it is grt to muse over what u use to be then and what u are now..[:)]

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah... even i had these similar detours into ma mind about my personal diary. Its like you are peeping at yourselves when you read em!!

    its truly a great treasure!!

    keep blogging!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @abhinav
    yes.. :) and thanks for dropping by

    @the dreamer
    :)

    @fullstop
    stop flirting..! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. true.. but when i look back at my posts, i feel they were written by a stranger... its only the knowledge of the otherwise that that makes me sure its me.. n blah on thanking the readers... as if u wudnt write if nobody reads...

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ashtung
    but surely its encouraging when i see comments on my posts

    ReplyDelete
  7. the day it becomes valuable enough, please delete it..

    ReplyDelete
  8. if U keep it one day longer, Ull start getin bored..
    n will also leave urself a chance of dislikin/ likin it lesser..

    ReplyDelete
  9. welcome to my world

    muhahaahahahahahahahahahaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  10. @madman
    ah! i ve long gotten used to it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment