ME!!!


courtesy : vatsap

Comments

  1. Anonymous4:25 pm

    If im in the situation of the owner of this blog. I dont know how to post this kind of topic. he has a nice idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx 2 vatsap now i know who the 'twilight fairy' (???) is :D ive visited ur blog a couple o' times.. :) with no clue of who u r.. :| :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. U gotta become a journalist,

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ lotto 649 results
    It's 'she' !!! The caricature is that of a girl !!!
    anyway thanks

    @amrit
    :)

    @akila
    ah! naaaaaaaoooow u know :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. @madman

    i couldn't agree more!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @madman
    even I agree.. help me and get me some contacts...

    @fullstop
    you too...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmmmm... I really wonder why people are discussing carrers here... Aint the pic good enough for ya guys....

    BTW nice work Vatsap.... N yea you too Twilight without you the pic really wouldn't have been possible....

    ReplyDelete
  8. @puppet
    thank you.. i m sure vatsap thanks u too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i recently pulled a lot of em.,, jus lemme know wen

    ReplyDelete
  10. @madman
    now... right now... if u cant post on public forum, mail me :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @puppet

    lol dude!!

    what a reason to thank a person!!..

    mere existence eh? rofl... :D

    @myself

    Duh!! people!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. @fullstop
    but thats not so in very case.. u are forgetting the people in question here

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. continuing my blah over ur gratitude towards the reader... isnt it funny that u receive more comments when u 'dont write'????
    think about it...
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. @ashtung
    nope.. i get comments whatever i do :D
    infact if i dont comment puppet/madman miss me

    ReplyDelete

  17. infact if i dont comment puppet/madman miss me


    I cudn agree more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment