Louuuuuuuu

(to be pronounced exactly the way Paresh Rawal does in Jaane Tu Ya Jaanena)
Undoubtedly the lamest tag ever, but I have been tagged n shall tag n take my revenge


RULE #1
People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

RULE #2
Tag 6 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continue this game by sending it to other people.

I WAS TAGGED BY SAHITHI

If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
Duh! I'd say "Dude I beat you to it" :P

If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
To own a house in Venice with an Italian and a swimming pool (not to mention my wings)

Whose butt would you like to kick?
The person who said my dream would come true

What would do with a billion dollars?
Would I get a house in Venice, a permanent visa and an italian for a billion dollars ? I guess so

Will you fall in love with your best friend?
That's a tough question. Which one?

Which is more blessed: loving someone or being loved by someone?
Neither is fun, how can it be a blessing

How long do you intend to wait for someone you love?
Till I run into someone else worth my love

If the person you secretly like is attached, what will you do?
Err. Go get him. what else?
Actually not if he is attached to my friend

If you could root for one social cause, what would it be?
Water. Clean WATER.

What takes you down the fastest?
Ah! my own moodswings

Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
On Moon advertising for my company.

What’s your fear?
Elevators.

What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Hmmm. Tough one again. Cuddly and fun is all I remember. Oh yeah emotional too.

Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?
Single and rich.

If you fall in love with two people simultaneously who will you pick?
Which two ?

Would you give all in a relationship?
all of what ?

Would you forgive and forget someone no matter how horrible a thing she/he has done?
Yeah! But I dunno why

Do you prefer being single or in a relationship?
err... depends on the relationship

and i tag : puppet, madman, leela, amrit, aditya, ashtung, (please don hurt me)

Comments

  1. http://thanq.blogspot.com/2008/10/i-was-tagged-by-slisha-i-tag-no-one-if.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment