Here I Am

Here I am. This is me.
I've come to this world so wild and free.
Here I am, so young and strong,
Right here in the place where I belong.


This is possibly the single most impacting song in my life. I've sung this from the very beginning of my JEE days. And it rang in my head every time I did something new.

Over the years transition takes place into the unknown, the unfamiliar and the unprobed territories and it doesn't seem so good or so right. Wrong seems right and differences are the in thing this time. Some of the important conversations are the most annoying. People have their own ideas about almost everything under the sun. Bryan Adams is gayish sounding and I can't even construct a sentence straight anymore. It doesn't matter, I'm given up on GRE and life has too many strategic turnings to take that I want to take them all but it doesn't work that way and we all know that. There is this CAT race waiting and this job hunting to begin yet. So drams was today by the way.

Comments

Post a Comment