The Learning Curve

Yesterday was disastrous... But looking at the brighter side... my learning curve:

Things I learnt yesterday:

XP uses dynamic library functions and hence is not as heavy as 2000. But it also makes it stupid sometimes.

The cement blocks around the nuts and bolts projects out of the floor of my lab are not made of cement. In fact they are made of thermocol. And as I ended up observing them for about 20 mins I realized they are placed there to protect people from hurting themselves when they stumble over the projections.

Multimeter should not be connected in series.

My experiment will take a long long time.

If I take a two way ticket instead of one, to Mylapore by local train, I will save time.

Case studies for GD might sometimes be extremely one sided that they is no argument on the opposite side.

Exploring different possibilities in a GD might be taken into account as aggressive responses which should be avoided at all times.

I should probably stop going to GD sessions.

If I stay in lab all day and got o GD sessions as well and spend time trying to run around the rest of the time and sleep over all morning I will never see LAN connection in my room which exists only for 10 hrs starting afternoon.

Comments

  1. "If I stay in lab all day and got o GD sessions as well and spend time trying to run around the rest of the time and sleep over all morning I will never see LAN connection in my room which exists only for 10 hrs starting afternoon"

    is that the reason why you don't stay in lab all day? [juz kiddin ;) ]

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jam

    LOL. For me more or less it was from Monday to Thursday. Every time I wasn't in the lab it was probably cos I had something to do, like attend classes or eat or at max sleep. So I absconded for a coupla days :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment