I've only listed out the advantages of big eyes (beautiful follows .. lol)
1.Big eyes can be very expressive, especially when you want to give that rolling-my eyes affect and you can actually make the cornea roll over 270 degrees in slow clear motion. Of course you can do a 360 also, it just makes you look stupid.
2.You can scare away people by making opening your eyes more and making them look bigger as they tend to be bulgier and the arteries show out too. It works even better when you have dark circles under your eyes and porcelain skin that can be stretched to give vague glimpse of capillary blood vessels.
3.The white also known as sclera is so clearly visible that even a tinge of pink/reddening can be very easily spotted. Hence, eye infections can be easily noticed, helps you take immediate steps.
4.Just like how small eyes appear larger by applying kajal/kohl/eye liner (any other black/brown contouring), big eyes actually appear smaller. Don't ask me how it works.
5. Even if you wear the thickest spectacles possible(for near-sightedness) they do not really make them small. May be they do, you just can't make out the much of the difference.
6. You automatically have big, wide eye lids which do not need multiple shades of eye shadow to create the topographical illusions, not to mention the long eye lashes.
7. You can laugh however you want because your eyes will never become so small and closed that they look like straight black lines in photographs.
8. Since they say a person's eyes never change through out one's life, your baby pics will look a lot like you. I think I was 2 years old.
9. The traditional look would suit you perfectly, so do the mythological characters. You can look like a Bharatanatyam dancer even when you have never learnt it. This is Lord Krishna when I was 5 years old.
10. Irrespective of the fact that you remained teased till you die about the fallacies of having big eyes and how they may actually drop out and fall off and blah and blah, you still love them and you know the rest are plain pure jealous. :)