ReRoomed

I'm finally reroomed :)

Since 22nd May, I've been feeling a little uncomfortable for I have vacated out of DellaPrincess. I missed it. Not the room, rather the thought of having a room. Since then I ve been on the move. But finally, on 11th June, I got a room, a new room, yet a room.

I got an address :)

I still gotto rename it though. Not DellaPrincess. I even left the sign board back there. This one's gotto have a new name.
It's a little different from the old one. It's slightly bigger (with a tiny balcony and all that) and I guess I grew up a little too :P
Feels good to be at a new place, making new friends all over.

But in some way, I don't feel so new, just fresh.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. when will new namakaran ceremony be ;) ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jam
    hmmm will have to wait a while :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment