Bunch of Billiard Balls

Imagine them sitting perfectly and you hit them and scatter them all over.

I have a bunch of things to do which I should be doing now or should have done earlier but like they say it is always the last few secs of the race that count and we all abide by that line asn get everything done in the last minute.

Mon: I had a quiz in stats last night that I would not want to talk about
Tue: I have presentation with a bunch of 11 other people to talk about the movie Gulaal from the point of view of the course 'behavioural sciences'. I hope it goes well. For me its going to be fun. I m acting out a couple of lines - in hindi.
Wed: I think we might have a marketing quiz for which we have like a few 100 pgs to mug
Thu: Hey I'm free. I thought I had something to submit.
Fri: Need to present for 3 mins as part of a group of six people role playing the top management of a company in troubled waters.
Sat: A stats terminal quiz awaits me. Not more explanations.

Next Monday onwards, I have my endterm examinations. And on the ensuing Friday, term 1 ends. (A senti blog post to be followed).

Comments