The Crane

So late Saturday night, my Nica friend calls me up to let me know that I can join her and our classmate and her friend to the beach. So I got up early Sunday, joined her and went to our friend's place only to find out that it was not 4 but 8 people.

It was a lot of fun! We drove down to Crane beach, Ipswich. We drove past the lovely suburb with nice houses and basket-ball courts for kids.
The water was cold and the ocean did not have many waves. We had a nice picnic. We had lunch, played frisbee and American "football" (I have no idea why it's called football. apparently no one does :P ).

We finished our trip at a Peruvian restaurant where I had some Peruvian rice with chicken and potato wedges.

Monday we did not have much of a plan but my Nica friend (by now people think we are attached at the hip) went shopping with her cousin to a shopping mall in the outskirts of the city and bought lots of stuff for her new home. I got myself a Nike pair off the clearance sale. I bet it could not have been cheaper anywhere on the planet! And we ended up at a little Chinese place for dinner.

Comments