Friday, July 02, 2010

Oh Lord !

This was my facebook status message the day I was to go to the Lord's Cricket Stadium in London arranged as an outing by my company.
It was a small stadium, not as big as I expected it to be. But I hear I need to visit Eden gardens.



We were watching Middlesex vs Sussex match with Adam Gilchrist playing for Middlesex. Adam Gilchrist left too early.


I think Sussex won. I am not too sure. Well, I didn't know that batsmen change sides between overs, so you can pretty much understand how cricket literate I am.

But we had lovely enjoyable food, nice seats and funny mascot.



And of course proof that sun does set after 9pm in summers in England (10pm in Scotland).

1 comment:

  1. cool. btw, its not the batsmen, but the bowler who changes the end after each over :).

    ReplyDelete